Re: Please welcome Denise Walters to GNOME Marketing

On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 06:50 -0600, Stormy Peters wrote:
GNOME Marketing team,

I'd like to introduce a new member to the group.

Denise Walters is a friend of mine who worked with me at HP. She
worked on the Linux and Open Source Marketing team there and before
that she wrote technical documentation. She has 10 years of experience
documenting Debian and commercial distributions to meet HP customer
needs.

Welcome Denise!

thanks for contributing your time to GNOME :-)!