Re: www.gnome.org redesign status

On 04/21/2009 12:07 PM, Murray Cumming wrote:

I found that to be a strange response to me saying (in that same email)
that we should not block on choosing _any_ CMS. We don't need a CMS to
get the new structure and content online. A suitable CMS would be
_nice_, but it's not a blocker. Lack of committed web people is the
blocker.

Any reason not simply go with MediaWiki? We already know that the wiki is where everything happens. Why not use it for everything?

my .02CAD
behdad