Re: GNOME products in FSF Store

On 10/24/08, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
Thanks everyone for the comments and suggestions!

 Mairin, the polo t-shirt idea is definitely something we can work on
 in the next future (I'll check with the FSF if that's possible now).

 Diego, I agree that we should use the blank space. I don't have the
 skills to update the svg. Do you have the source svg image of your
 idea?

It's here:
  http://www.gnome.org/~diegoe/stuff/stickers.svg

Just update the colors, they are in CMYK for offset friendliness and
have a double dotted line so they can be cut without blank space
around.
Note for visitors from the future: mail me if you want the svg and i
already remove it from my gnome.org.

see ya