Re: t-shirt on hackerheads

Hi all,

Quick update: I've already sent an updated version of Andreas' design
without the "TM".

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

--lucasr

2008/1/31, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>:
Hi,

I'm in contact with the Hackerthreads designer and he just need a
confirmation from us to go ahead and update the t-shirt design.

The original proposal from Andreas is this one:

  http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/gnome-tshirt.png

Andreas, do you want to make any final changes?

I saw some other suggestions here but none of them seems to be better
(for a basic GNOME t-shirt).

If you have another concrete suggestion, send today.

Thanks,

--lucasr