commit stats

Hi GNOMIEs,

I've done some work on commit statistics of KDE and GNOME, and thought it
might also be interested to some of you. I've taken SVN logs and extracted
the monthly number of commits and distinct authors from them. The raw data is
available as an ODF file, and I've also done some 'analysis' (crystal ball
and stuff involved ;-)).

It's available on my blog at http://vizzzion.org/?blogentry=810

I'm happy to share it with you, hoping you find it useful. If you've any
questions or comment about it, drop me a note.

sebas