Re: On distro users feedback

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 09:24:02AM +1200, John Williams wrote:
OK, now I'm out of ideas.  I suppose I am thinking of a page something
like feedback.gnome.org/telluswhatyouthink where people could just past
or write stuff in a text box, and possible some ability to attach binary
data.  And an email address feedback gnome org for the same purpose.  I
admit these ideas are vague and mundane.  I suppose the geeks could get
excited at writing the automatic categorisation (Bayesian learning,
similar to spam filters would be the go I suppose) software.

How Mozilla does it:

http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.feedback.firefox.prerelease/browse_thread/thread/c99e4f31a89e5f48/bdc31b0cc642753f#bdc31b0cc642753f

--