Re: Press release for 2.20?

Lucas Rocha wrote:
Hi,

2007/9/12, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>:
Hi,

Lucas Rocha wrote:
Any decision on that?
If a decision is needed to get the ball rolling...

2007/9/7, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>:
Murray Cumming wrote:
Something more general and user-centric is probably appropriate.
I liked Quim's ideas about open access. Although IBM's announcement that
they're pulling out of GNOME isn't a help...
Let's go with Quim's idea putting improvements in universal access to
the forefront.

Ok, if there isn't anyone strongly against it...

Andreas, I think it would be a good time to start working on the w.g.o
frontpage splash screen. :-)

--lucasr
Totally. Glad we came to a conclusion!
- Andreas