Re: Southern CAlifornia Linux Expo

Did someone answer your question?  You might want to look on
http://live.gnome.org/ and search for 'media kit'.  I sympathize with
your predicament considering I've been in your boat.  It's hard to find
volunteers for booths.  I've found that blasting out mail doesn't
usually give you a lot of responses.  You'll have to use a little social
engineering.  Find GNOME people in your area, you could probably check
the GNOME map which shows where GNOMErs are in the world.  Just some
suggestions.

Funding and what not will probably be covered by the board, but you
should of course talk with them directly since I don't speak for them.

sri