Southern CAlifornia Linux Expo

Hello!

Somehow I ended up being the point-man for the Gnome booth at SCALE,
which is fine. That is only if you faithful Gnomers help me out with a
few answers to some questions.

First off, where is the North American event box? The wiki don't mention
it.

Second, is there anyone else out there who could volunteer there time?
If we could be three people out there, it would be great. This is
important enough to be a subject line of a separate e-mail, so stand by!

Third, what is the foundation willing to pay for? Travel, lodging, event
box shipping, material printing...

Cheers.