Re: Showing off the N800 on the gnome.org frontpage?

Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
I am for this because I think it shows that there is a burgeoning market
for GNOME technology and I think showing that will attract more
developers and more companies and hopefully more users.  So yeah, let's
do it.  However, it would be nice to say something about "embedded
market" or something like that.

Agreed. We should do more to promote the fact "GNOME Technologies" are getting used quite a bit in embedded devices.

We probably ought to get permission from Nokia before displaying their logo on the gnome.org front page though.

Regards,

Thomas