Re: Sponsorship

It did?

I did not know that. Though it said: "Maemo provides an open source development platform for Nokia Internet Tablets and other Linux-based devices." I didn't know Nokia is sponsoring the event since their logo did not appear on the 07 Sponsor's list.

Sara
On Dec 27, 2007 7:57 PM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
Sara Khalatbari wrote:

>     As you might already realized that's previous year's sponsorship
>     brochure. I'll update it for GUADEC 2008, and mail to previous year's
>     sponsors.
>

> Hi Baris
>
> It is a good idea to mail it also to companies like Nokia who did
> sponsor Guadec 06 but did not sponsor Guadec 07 & get them back in the
> gnome sponsorship cycle.
Hi Sara!
Didn't Nokia sponsor GNOME via Maemo for Guadec 2007?
- Andreas