Re: A Meeting with a Mission

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
On 8/7/07, John Williams <john williams lists gmail com> wrote:
On 8/7/07, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org> wrote:
It might be useful for you and others in the team to familiarise
themselves with the current status of our trademark policy
OK, where do we find it?  Can we link to it from the GNOME Marketing pages?

I believe Dave refers to http://live.gnome.org/Trademark

Also http://foundation.gnome.org/licensing/index.html

Which references the same documents, mainly, but anyway.

By the way, the board probably needs a nudge to get trademarking
clarified wrt the registered marks - it's on the agenda for this board's
term, but hasn't really been pushed forward up until now.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary