Re: A Meeting with a Mission

We should talk about trademarks and our team's use of it.  I expect that
we have explicit use of the GNOME trademark under a set of rules.  For
example, if I'm in merchandising it should be okay for me to create a
t-shirt design with the GNOME logo.

Ironing out the use of the GNOME trademark in this team would be useful
for  the reason as Quim noted earlier to be able to make non-centralized
decisions if it includes our use of the trademark.

sri