Re: GNOME/SLED story

<quote who="Ken VanDine">

This is great, but I actually wish he had more reasons to choose GNOME.
"Faster" is just one of many advantages, oh well.

I'm sure he did, but that was the most straightforward quote. Anyone up for
doing a more in-depth case study with them?

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

   "I still fervently believe that the only way to make software secure,
      reliable, and fast is to make it small. Fight Features." - Andy
                                 Tanenbaum