Re: [guadec-list] Linux Magazine Guadec ad

Hi,

Claus Schwarm wrote:
A small sidenote...
What's the 1000 euros thing?

Just there to catch attention: Most people want to be give 1.000 Euros,
so they are usually curious to find out more about it. Thus, they will
read the rest of the text.

But it's also a valid thought experiment: Imaging you would be able to
pay somebody 1.000,- Euros to get some things done about GNOME -- which
items would you *really* spend it on?

And wouldn't you be curious on what items other people would spend their
money on? And which items aggregate the most money?

I think it's best to avoid mentions of money in the ad - it may be an
interesting thought experiment, but you don't want to give the
impression we're doing features for money.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary