Re: About standards

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 11:28 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le dimanche 01 avril 2007, à 01:45, Quim Gil a écrit :
Dear lazy mailinglist:

I'm facing the writing of
https://edit.gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/take-the-tour/usable-accessible-standards-quality

The page is called "Standarized" and we will include there (as you see
from the provisional URL) usability, accessibility and quality in
general.

Can you help listing the standards worth mentioning we are following,
promoting, building...

We have the HIG. We have freedesktop.org. What else?

Note that freedesktop.org things are not standards: they're
specifications :-)

For that matter, the HIG things aren't standards either, they're
guidelines...

Cheeri,
Calum.