Re: About standards

Le dimanche 01 avril 2007, à 01:45, Quim Gil a écrit :
Dear lazy mailinglist:

I'm facing the writing of
https://edit.gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/take-the-tour/usable-accessible-standards-quality

The page is called "Standarized" and we will include there (as you see
from the provisional URL) usability, accessibility and quality in
general.

Can you help listing the standards worth mentioning we are following,
promoting, building...

We have the HIG. We have freedesktop.org. What else?

Note that freedesktop.org things are not standards: they're
specifications :-)

I'm working at the freedesktop.org level to fix the message so that this
is clearer.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.