Re: Spreading the press release/release announcement and collecting press coverage

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:40:43 +0200
Dave Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:

OK - it's clear that you're saying all these things to people other
than those who should be hearing it.

Ehm, pardon? You started talking about the *vision* and how the
marketing team is supposed to handle things according to *your* opinion.
I was just trying to make clear that this (a) is not useful, and (b)
was already organzied differently. Btw, organzied by others and not me.

So, I wasn't adressing developers, nor did I try to "haranguing" them,
nor did I rant about developers.

I just tried to explain why your point of view doesn't make sense, IHMO.

<snip>

So, please, by all means continue this discussion, but continue it
with the relevant people, rather than on the marketing list.

Yeah. I'm really motivated to do this, now.

Cheers,
Claus