Re: Screenshot link on frontpage

Why not. The Marketing Team needs to decide how the banner area is going
to work (i.e. a banner a month?) and what promos go in it, though. Maybe
one day we make banners of the OLPC, the embedded devices, a new huge
deployment in Asia...

I think that's a fairly good deal. =) 600x400 pixels (or what the
final size will be) for a screenshot link =)

I insist, there is a permanent and clickable screenshot in the GNOME
Slogan block in the top right column. We can add a "Screenshots" link in
the bottom of this block.

Sounds good to me.

> Some websites I think that does a really good job with the product picture are:
> http://banshee-project.org
> http://www.mono-project.com
> http://www.xaraxtreme.org

We can do that.

Excellent! =)

Martin, would you like to join us and define how the Tour/Overview
section will be organized? You bring good ideas and it would be nice to
have you shaping them up.

I would be glad for to help =)

Here is is a first draft (the colors are randomly chosen), where I
have thought of Tour/Overview being Features.

Martin