Re: SWiK-Source released

<quote who="Lee Tambiah">

I think the Java backend would have been a problem, but as Sun are also
open sourcing the Java Environment (which is happening as wer speak) it
will really be truly open in time to come.

We already run Java services on the GNOME hosts.

Jeff Please add me to Planet GNOME my details:-

Please email me off-list.

- Jeff

    "Lord, thy one-liners are as good as thy tricks. Thou art indeed an
         all-round family entertainer." - Rowan Atkinson, Nazareth