Re: LayoutPlan Clarification

--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

Joachim, "too many", "heavy" or "impression" are
relative aspects that
might vary substantially depending on the final
look. In

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-September/msg00134.html
there are examples of Apple, YouTube, Yahoo! and CNN
working with 3 horizontal bars. The formula itself
is not bad, although I agree it can be misused (just
like any other navigation combination).

What if we wait to have a consolidated look&feel.
Then we can see if the
3 horizontal is convincing, and if not we can
produce a 2h+1v mockup and
see if it works better.

Fair enough :)

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html