Re: LayoutPlan Clarification

Joachim, "too many", "heavy" or "impression" are relative aspects that
might vary substantially depending on the final look. In
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-September/msg00134.html there are examples of Apple,
YouTube, Yahoo! and CNN working with 3 horizontal bars. The formula itself is not bad, although I agree it
can be misused (just like any other navigation combination).

What if we wait to have a consolidated look&feel. Then we can see if the
3 horizontal is convincing, and if not we can produce a 2h+1v mockup and
see if it works better.