Re: Page Layout Update

On Sat, 2006-09-09 at 02:32 +0200, karderio wrote:
I certainly wouldn't put planet GNOME feeds on the front page. Users
either won't know what people are talking about, or be confused to the
point of suspecting the site to be compromised when they see a bloke
talking about his last holidays in Spain.

I would certainly agree, thinking about some of the posts that have
appeared over that last month it wouldn't be cool to have political
opinions, or any muthafucking snakes on the muthafuckin GNOME
homepage. ;o)

-Luke