Re: A brief on the focus on Performance improvements in Evolution 2.8 for GNOME 2.16

--- Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net> wrote:

Unfortunatly, I probably not a developer myself so I
had to guess
wildly about the meaning of some notes.

Developers need to write human-readable release notes.

My first try is available here:

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes/TwoSixteenPerformance

I've had a quick proof-read of it and fixed a few typos.

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html