Re: A brief on the focus on Performance improvements in Evolution 2.8 for GNOME 2.16

On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 00:40 +0200, Claus Schwarm wrote:
Hi,

thanks for the text and especially for the images. I tried to re-write
it a little bit to make the text a little bit less demanding.

My first try is available here:

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes/TwoSixteenPerformance

I probably over-simplyfied too much. Please have a look and let me know
where it happened. That would be a real help.

No. I think you have done a wonderful job - the text looks more like
human-speak and less geekish. And, it does adequately represent what I
wanted to convey.

Thanks,
Harish