Fleshing out our pages

I've done a bit more on the page list for the About
and Get Involved sections. Get Started is still do to,
if anyone wants to have a go.

These summaries are pretty basic, so please add more
to them if you think it's needed.

When can we actually start writing pages on the CMS?
I know the skins & all that aren't ready, but I assume
the setup is separate from the content.

Plus the sooner we start using it, the sooner we can
start giving feedback about any problems that might
need ironing out.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html