Re: wgo Tour: which pages?

--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

What about inserting here a page about Innovation &
Roadmap... GNOME
shaping its future.

That would be good. If that was something GNOME did.

What else? Perhaps mentioning the 10X10 and Topaz
would make sense here
as well.

No.
10x10 is a pipedream and Topaz is nothing more than a
big dump of crazy ideas on the wiki.

Good! Now we should define how a page of the tour
looks like. Are we
talking about highly graphic slides with no scroll
like a presentation
or a Flash thing, or should we go for more
explanatory pages with scroll

Somewhere there's a mostly CSS-based presentation
thingy. Does anyone else remember what I mean?