GNOME ScienceCD

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you that I moved the University Outreach project
pages and renamed the project to 'GNOME ScienceCD'.

This make it easier to understand what the project is all about.

I just started to look into some of the package from the initial
application list, and this could be some more work. Some projects don't
use the autotools, for example, have no desktop files, or rely on
"strange" packages (my Ubuntu rep tells me "Termcap" shouldn't be used
anymore, for example).

To get this organized, I'll apply for a seperate mailing list. See you
there, hopefully!

Cheers,
Claus