Re: Defining ungoals?

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Goals already accepts "no-goals" for the
current release, meaning goals that we want to have in the roadmap but
can't or don't want to face in the current release cycle. Per haps
"not-yet-goals" would be more accurate.  :)

The idea of ungoals is interesting. Feel free to suggest ungoals, we can
list the agreed ungoals after the goals, in the same page.

El dj 27 de 07 del 2006 a les 19:27 +0200, en/na David Neary va
escriure:
Hi,

Something I've found very useful in the past when defining project scope
is to define ungoals - things which might conceivably have been goals,
but which we are specifically not going to do.