Re: Experiences with these CMSs

<quote who="Thomas Wood">

I still don't think we should rule out a good build system that creates
static pages.

Agree, and current system can be improved significantly to remove a bunch of
the autofoo problems (having to specify files to publish, updating fifteen
different places when adding a new directory, etc). I'm hoping that the core
of wgo is going to be a really slick, very small amount of entry pages for
everything else; and in that case, an improved revision control based system
would be entirely appropriate.

- Jeff

      "Love never misses the chance to put the boot in." - Kelly, SLOU