Re: GNOME CMS suggestion

Hi Miia!

Thank you for the tip. Would you mind creating a page at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements to include Liferay?

We have got already drafts about Drupal, Midgard, exPublish and Plone.

El ds 22 de 07 del 2006 a les 11:05 +0300, en/na Miia Ranta va escriure:
Greets.

Having read your blogpost about the CMS issue on GNOME, I noticed that
many of the requirements you're having are similar to what we here at
COSS were having when we were looking for an CMS. We bumped into Liferay
and decided to revamp our website with it. Open source, community
driven, standards compliant modules, localisation, rss feeds, wikis etc.
I don't know if this message comes too late for your needs, but anyways.

http://www.liferay.com

Miia "Myrtti" Ranta