Re: Re: GNOME Software Map

David, as we wrote earlier, we wil try to remove non-free software
from the feed to gnome.org (although such software is extremely
scarce: out of the 1350 apps on gnomefiles, only about 20 are non-Free
-- we are making a mountain out of a mole hill here :-).

Eugenia

On 7/15/06, David Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:

Hi Murray,

Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 17:46 -0700, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> [snip]
>> So no, I am not
>> willing to remove non-Free apps from the listing.
> [snip]
>
> Nobody is asking you to do this, and I don't think anybody (well, maybe
> RMS) ever asked you to.

That's not right, last year I (personally, of course) asked for this in
the context of remaining the official GNOME software map, and I wasn't
completely happy with the pretty tame stance we took as a board. It was
a compromise position.

Cheers,
Dave.

--