Re: [Fwd: Exhibitor Magazine Honors LinuxWorld San Francisco 2005 for its Attendee Traffic Density]

On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 12:20:17PM +0100, Paul Cooper wrote:

As an aside - is anyone in Portland organising a booth for OSCON (because I can help out if needed).

I'm not sure if we have time to set up a booth.  I can put you in
touch with the people in O'Reilly if you want to set up a GNOME
booth at the conference.  There might be time, I don't know.  I've
been doing the OSCON booth for the past three years.

Personally, it's probably more effective to walk around with a
shoulder bag filled with GNOME CD's and schmooze at OSCON which is
really the kind of conference where I find booths to be of limited
effectiveness.