wgo revamp timeline (proposal)

After the wgo revamp BoF meeting at Vilanova I'm in charge of pushing a
list of tasks we agree to do during 2006, and a timeline.

Here is the draft: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/DevelopmentTimeline

Highlights: we can follow the GNOME release cycle, unveil the wgo
revamped on September 6th (English only) and release the official
translations on October 4th. It's a tight agenda but doable, a lot of
planning and discussion has been done and most of us seem to work better
with some action, and pressure.

It needs discussion but... it needs specially people assuming the
responsibility of a task. Otherwise the planning is useless, pure
utopia. If you wanted to rise your hand now it's the time. Old and new
faces are welcomed.