Re: Promotion campaign for GNOME 2.14 release?

On 2/24/06, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 07:11:24AM -0500, Rajiv Vyas wrote:
One of the possibilites is try and do an interview with Linus and see
if his view has changed on GNOME with the new 2.14 coming out. If it
has, it would be a great marketing plug!!

I would much prefer Alan Cox who has been involved in GNOME
for quite some time plus with his business degree he can approach
things at a different angle than an uber geek like Linus would. That
would make a much more interesting read.

I hardly believe that Linus would have changed his mind a mere 2
months since that remark.  (which I'm sure he and everyone else would
like to forget about and move on)  .:-)

Alan would be a much more interesting read, no doubt. Regarding Linus,
I thought he would probably take this opportunity to undo what he did
couple of months ago. But for a man with strong opinions, you never
know.

Rajiv