Re: GUADEC 2006 Sponsors' Brochure

El mié, 22-02-2006 a las 07:03 +0100, Quim Gil escribió:
Thanks to Ludovic et al we have reached the v1.0 of the GUADEC 2006
Sponsors' Brochure:

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fSponsorsBrochure
[...]
If you want to help finding sponsors you can distribute this brochure to
your contacts. However, we recommend you to contact us first in order to
coordinate moves. Dave Neary, Javi Vázquez and myself are the core
fundraisers, others are helping for specific possible sponsors. See
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fOrganization (help in any team is
welcome).

 I would suggest to have the brochure for download directly in
guadec.org, so that everyone (sponsors) interested could get it without
going to our _internal_
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fSponsorsBrochure. What do you think?

javivázquez