GUADEC 2006 Sponsors' Brochure

Thanks to Ludovic et al we have reached the v1.0 of the GUADEC 2006
Sponsors' Brochure:

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fSponsorsBrochure

Feel free to check it, give us feedback, suggest improvements (i.e. in
the wiki page itself) and re-use it for your events.

The release of this brochure implies the beginning of the serious hunt
of sponsors for GUADEC 2006, although some contacts have been done already.

If you want to help finding sponsors you can distribute this brochure to
your contacts. However, we recommend you to contact us first in order to
coordinate moves. Dave Neary, Javi Vázquez and myself are the core
fundraisers, others are helping for specific possible sponsors. See
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fOrganization (help in any team is
welcome).

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org