Re: 2.16 slogan and banner

On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 15:57 +0200, PingunZ wrote:
As apps, just make sure you include Evolution since it has really been
updated.
Some other apps like firefox, gaim, gedit, console,..
Firefox and gaim are not part for GNOME desktop and also project even
though vast majority of distributions install them as default IM client
and Web browser. For web browsing epiphany must be the best application
to be advertised.

Slogan and banner should express the general improvements on GNOME
desktop at whole. Different applications should be mentioned in Release
Notes, as we did in previous releases.

2006/8/26, Panos Laganakos <panos laganakos gmail com>:
        > It looks too "regular" for being a cutting edge release. An
        even/higher number of icons will probably provide a more
        dynamic feeling.

        As for the icons we'll use. As other guys mentioned earlier,
        should we
        use Gnome icons or Tango icons? At least for the ones each
        share, like
        folders etc.

        Also should we decide on a list of apps we'll want to include?
        I chose
        those ones, but should we only focus on new stuff added or
        point out
        the default stuff?

        --
        Panos Laganakos