Navigation bars (was Re: wgo layout planning)

We better define now if we have one or two navigation bars, since the
decision affects not only LayoutPlanning but also NewWgoStructure and of
course the navigation itself, and all the subsites.

I propose to have a general GNOME nav linking subsites, not a mixture of
subsites and wgo pages as we currently have. Something like this:

GNOME | News | Projects | Art | Support | Development | Foundation

Then we would have the primary nav bar of every subsite. In our case,
there would be a wgo nav bar.

El dt 22 de 08 del 2006 a les 22:23 +0200, en/na Quim Gil va escriure:
One thing is to have a toptop nav bar across subsites linking subsites
(i.e. wgo, news.go, support.go, devel.go...) and then a wgo primary nav
bar linking wgo sections (discover, download, etc).

Another thing is to have a mixed primary nav bar that combines both
functions, as we currently have.

I think it's more consistent to have two bars.