Re: Writing the 2.16 release notes (and press release)

On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 11:41 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi all,

   - creating a live cd (or even better, live cds for various
     languages): this is really something people like. I don't know how
     hard this is, though.

This is something I was intending to work on but not necessarily aiming
to have it ready for the 2.16.0 release.

My intent was to base it on edgey but I know that some people are
uncomfortable to the modifications they make...maybe something GARNOME
based. Feedback please ...

Cheers,

Rob
--