wgo use cases

Draft for revision: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/UseCases

Please add your comments.

The use cases are formulated as questions or intentions of the several
targeted users. The list is long but many use cases will probably end up
in the same pages.

Having a more verbose use case list help to define better the content
that must have each page, specially when a same page needs to answer
several related questions and satisfy different user types. The problem
of this verbosity is to establish priorities within use cases. I have
tried to solve this by marking some with bolds, but I'm sure there is a
better method.

The previous lists are somehow assimilated in this one.