Re: Writing the 2.16 release notes (and press release)

El dl 21 de 08 del 2006 a les 09:27 +0200, en/na Vincent Untz va
escriure:

Ping again since the release is in nearly two weeks, and we want
translations...

Almost all I could contribute to that meeting was summarized at

2.16 release page
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-August/msg00147.html

I think the proposal is still valid with this short deadline, since it
saves work and avoids repetition. Other ideas I suggested about
screencasts etc could be valid only if they come from the outside via
i.e. an art.gnome.org call for materials or being contributed by a
proficient screencaster (i.e. Mirco).