Re: wgo mock up required

<quote who="LeeTambiah">

One thing that is baffling me at the moment is talk of the CMS, If we
create pages for wgo, wouldn't we have to implement this into the CMS
anyway? In other words why are we creating a template when we will be
using a CMS. I believe I have a misunderstanding here, could someone
explain?

The CMS outputs webpages, and we want them to look GNOMEy. So we need a
design to create a template or theme from. :-)

- Jeff

   "There, I did it... I defiled a timeless piece of ART!" - Jim Carrey,
                          covering I Am The Walrus