Re: Internet Marketing

On 4/17/06, Santiago Roza <santiago roza thymbra com> wrote:
On 4/17/06, Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net> wrote:

Additionally, the marketing mailing list has no authority on people. If
some of them consider to change their habits of linking to the GNOME
web page, this is absolutely "spontaneous". It fits your definition.

the thread was about us starting a "campaign", and i seriously doubt
campaigns of any kind are examples of spontaneous behaviour.

Agreed. That said, we should probably be identifying key phrases and
using them consistenly in our own messaging- which we don't do right
now.

Luis