Re: multilanguage support (of GNOME.org)

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

So far, the only system I know of that can do this is DocBook with xml2po,
which we use for release notes. I'd be surprised if it's the only possible
way, but it's not my area of expertise.

xml2po will work on any kind of xml -> think xhtml. It's doable, but a huge
amount of work both in terms of integration and translation. We'd need a far
more stringent workflow than we currently have. Other methods may prove more
fruitful.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/