Re: Christmas cards

<quote who="Luis Villa">

*And tangentially, we should consider sending something like this to the
FOG with a year-in-review kind of thing, which is traditional here in the
states- the head of the family sends out a summary of what the family has
done over the year ('little stephen graduated from kindergarten, henrieta
learned to drive', etc.) to all the friends of the family.

We could do it as a takeoff of Leave it to Beaver or The Waltons. *cough*

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

    "You know, it's not that unusual, even in Hollywood, for brothers to
         work together. Heard of the Warner brothers?" - Ethan Coen