Re: GNOME booth for Linux Expo Montreal

On 9/8/05, Hubert Figuiere <hub figuiere net> wrote:
Luis Villa wrote:

Hub, is there any specific help you need? I know the gnome-fr folks
have some francophone marketing materials they could maybe point you
at.

Marketing material in English would also be appreciated, despite being
in Montreal, English is somewhat common :-)

<nod> there are some on the wiki, though not as organized as I'd like.

As for the help, if people in Montreal wants to help, contact me. I'll
post on the Gnome Canada list for people :-)

There is a  GNOME Canada list? jeez. We need a central list of all
these lists...

Luis