Re: GNOME booth for Linux Expo Montreal

On 9/2/05, Hubert Figuiere <hub figuiere net> wrote:
Hi

There will be a Linux Expo Montreal Oct 26-27. http://linux-expo.ca/

FACIL http://facil.ac.ca/, a local .org here is getting space for Free
Software projects. So I asked to get a booth for GNOME, and would like
to have permission de represent and promote the GNOME project on behalf
of the GNOME Foundation during the show, and of course help.

The space on the show is free of charge, and being in Montreal I
volunteer to take care of the organization, with helps of other GNOME
fellows.

Hub, is there any specific help you need? I know the gnome-fr folks
have some francophone marketing materials they could maybe point you
at.

Luis