Re: LinuxWorld 2005 London

<quote who="Thomas Wood">

Suggestion: Get a GNOME LiveCD image on the Freedom Toaster that the
Ubuntu folks will be hosting. Talk to Scott James Remnant, Cced.

Nice idea - we have 100 LiveCDs already printed to hand out, but if we run
out I could give them a shout?

No, I'd suggest making sure Scott knows and can do it before the event, so
anyone can go to the Freedom Toaster and burn one. They'll have to be loaded
up and ready to go before the event.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuBelowZero in Montreal!          http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBelowZero

  "Whoever wrote [the Twisted documentation] uses a vivid and interesting
         style of prose which triggers pleasure." - Francois Pinard