Re: LinuxWorld 2005 London

<quote who="Thomas Wood">

LinuxWorld Expo in London is in a couple of days, and things are in
place
for an excellent GNOME stand this year.

In addition to the normal marketing, I was wondering if the marketing
team
had any specific requests for things we could be doing, like questions
ask users, or data to collect that might be useful.  Basically, is there
anything else we could do over the period of the expo that would be of
use
to the marketing team?

Suggestion: Get a GNOME LiveCD image on the Freedom Toaster that the
Ubuntu
folks will be hosting. Talk to Scott James Remnant, Cced.

Nice idea - we have 100 LiveCDs already printed to hand out, but if we run
out I could give them a shout?

-Thomas